YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 25 September 2015

September favorites !

Hey guys its Adiva!
Can you believe Spetember is almost over?!
It's been a month since school has started oh ma god, first give yourself a hug for surviving the first month !
And now for my favorites,

1- The mac 'Screaming bright' nail polish in gold














2- Emoji backpack. Now I bought this in London but you can buy it of Amazon or any website in your country I'm sure they'll have it.















3- Face masks, I've used the montagne jeunesse chocolate mask most recently. Face masks in general I feel it keeps my face soft and lively.















4- I'm in love with the virgin mojito body butter from the body shop












5- The Pink Bouquet perfume from Moschino












6- I absolutely adore the new sanitizers by bath and body works. The one I'm currently using is the Dazzling Diamond.




















Now for my favorite picture,






And my favorite book -











And obviously my fav video - (if my phone were a person - IIsuperwomanII)



And lastly my favorite quote,




That all for this blog!
Tell me what were your favorites this month, and don't forget to add me on snap chat, fb, twitter and instagram (links below !!)

I love you guys so much !
Adiva x 

https://www.facebook.com/Adiivaas-Blogs-453400854863249/timeline/ 




@adiivaax (snapchat) 

2 comments: