YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 2 September 2015

Current favorite products

Hey guys its Adiva !

So this blog i felt like telling you guys about my current favorite products, If you like any I would be highlighting the place  where you can purchase them in yellow x 

1- Mac nail polishes, in particular Tiara on top and Screaming bright. If you live in India the last time i checked they weren't available you could probably check online.

2- Zoella Products. I purchased them at super drug when i was in London, i picked up her fizz bar (blue one ), lip balm and shower gel. they smell so good !

3- I bought the Ipad mini 3 a few months ago in the gold color and i love it ! (apple store)

4- Flower pots from Ikea . they're just so tumblr and they look really cute on my desk.

5- The Body Shops tea tree lotion, it makes my skin feel so soft throughout the day its an awesome product.

Those are my current favs ! If i get addicted to something new i'll probably make a part 2 !

I love you guys so much, make sure you check out my last blog where i tell you how to make your own chocolate lip balm !!

Adiva x 

No comments:

Post a Comment