YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 10 September 2015

Friendship

Hey guys its Adiva !
Today i'll be talking about something that is important in all our lives 'friendship' 
Im so blessed to say that i have an awesome group of friends that I know would be there any time of the day if I needed them.

Sajedah, Lama, Sohaila, Farah,Saisha, Asli, Abeer, Haya, and Mariam I love you all so much and thank you for everything , Ilysm 

Asli and abeer, thanks for helping me ik that you know what I'm talking about. I didn't even have to ask you for help you just went and did it and oh you really helped me ! thank you guys sooo much ily

Sohaila, Dude ilysm we have had all these crazy moments since 4th grade and i'll treasure them forevaaaa! Thanks for being an awesome friend ! 

Sajedah, Sajeeeee okay i've known you since forever and i love you babyyy. you're my sister no doubt, i know i can always count on you for picking me up when I'm falling !and oh ma god all what we went through ! ilysm babe 

Farah, Fefeeee i love youuu, we've had so many fun memories to share all the way from 4th grade and you're the sweetest ever ! thank youuu 

Lama, Lmlm !!! I love youuu, I don't know you as well as the others know you but i know you'll be there anytime i need you ! and i'll be there for you too ! I love you, you gorgeous thang.

Mariam, Maryooooom, habibty i love you ! You're such an awesome person and i love spending time with you, i'll share everything with you ! 

Haya, Hayaaa, You're the cutest clown i've ever seen, i adore you and i like have to be you ! i love you hayaaa thanks for being there for me ! 

Saisha, Saishuuuuu Ilysm ! Jeez its gonna be a year since a met you and we know so much about each other ! 'big hair big dreams' oh that was a gooood day, sash we are goals i mean meeting Lilly together ?!  how crazy is that oh and traveling together ! freaking crazy ! i love you sash ! 

See i have such great friends and if you ever need a push then ask your friends, they'll always be there for you, you might not see them but they'll be there.

If you don't have any friends in that case just blend in and make conversations up with people but don't change yourself for anyone ! 

This blog was mainly for my friends, I love them and i have no clue what i'd ever do without them <3 
I love you idiots you guys complete me.

Adiva x 

No comments:

Post a Comment