YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 1 September 2015

Fav tv shows

Hey guys its Adiva ! 
So i have a list of my favorite tv shows that I absolutely love and i wanna share it witn you ! 

1- Pretty Little Liars
Oh that is my ultimate favorite show ,Cece Drake is A ! I cant wait for the new season to start.

2- Keeping up with the Kardashians 
I can watch this show anywhere and anytime!! Its just so good, its full of Drama ams i love it 

3- Mastercher 
I will watch any Masterchef they're all so fun. I love the food they cook it gives me inspiration to cook

4- Simpsons 
Now this show has always been the ultimate. It's hilarious, i just need popcorn and im ready to go 

5- The Big Bang Theory 
This is the most hilarious show ever ! Im actually wearing their shirt right now..! This is honestly such a good show i can watch every episode on repeat. 

Thats it for my absolute favorite shows ! 
Check out my last blogs where I do back to school hacks ! 

Thats all for this blog ! Make sure you check out the next blog I might do more of my favs ! 

I love you guys so much ,
Adiva x  

No comments:

Post a Comment