YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 1 May 2016

Pinterest beauty hacks- that actually work !



Hey guys its Adiva!
I told you I'm gonna be back with ton of new awesome ideas. So here I am with 5 pinterest beauty  hacks that actually work !

1- Want your eyes to look bigger?
Well all you need to do is use some white shadow in the corner of your eye. This really works, You just need to dab a little of the product on your pinky and apply it in corners of your eyes.



2- Cracked another pot of eye shadow? I know I feel you.
All you need is some rubbing alcohol and a spoon.
Take the rubbing alcohol and put about 3-5 drops of it into the eye shadow pot then mix and smooth it out with a spoon (you could use a coin for this too)













3- Wanna naturally lighten your hair ?
all you need to do is take lemon juice, put it into a spray bottle and spray it out onto your hair then go sit out in the sun for about 2 hours. Don't sit out for very long because that will damage your hair. This method is proven to work, you see the lemon has acid in it which reacts with the heat so it lightens your hair. Don't worry this is safe.



4- Do you have major dark under eye circles ? 
Don't worry there's a way to fix it. Well temporarily. Use red lipstick instead of concealer for those dark circles. Just take the lipstick and make a triangle under you eye then go ahead and blend, trust me this sounds crazy but it works.



5- Want fuller lashes ? 
Grap some petroleum jelly or castor oil and put it on your lashes, you'll start noticing that your lashes have grown longer and look fuller. This does take around 2-4 weeks for results to start showing, just be patient because its gonna be worth it. 



Thats all for this blog!
I hope you guys enjoyed these pinterest hacks, I am not taking credit for any of this I didn't come up with any of these, Credit goes to all those amazing people that come up with these ideas for me to share with you! 
If you guys tried those hacks out make sure to tell me (social media links below)

Anyway I love you guys so much,
Adiva x 

SOCIAL MEDIA-
Instagram - https://instagram.com/adiivaaxx/
Facebook - / https://www.facebook.com/adiivaasblogs/
 Snapchat- @adiivaax
Musical.ly - @adiivaax 

No comments:

Post a Comment