YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 1 May 2016

15 ultimate lush bath bombs + bubble bars









Hey guys its Adiva ! 
I'm in love with lush, but I'm particularly in love with their bath bombs. So I came up with a list of the ultimate 15 lush bath bombs. 

DISCLAIMER ! 
ITS NOT JUST ME THAT MADE THIS LIST, MY FRIENDS ALSO GAVE ME SUGGESTIONS. I HAVENT TRIED A FEW OF THEM BUT YES I HAVE TRIED MOST. 

1- Granny takes a dip. 
This bubble bar is one of my favorites ! Its so colorful and just looks so pretty, it's definitely something everyone should try. 





2- Karma.
Okay this bubble bar looks so bomb ! I love the colors, purpley haze with orange and a gold top. It just looks so perfect. 





3- Sunny side.
Damn this bubble bar is sparkly! Okay so its a really good bath bomb and it looks super pretty in the tub, its just gold everywhere! although the end result… well its not quite pretty. This will leave your shower with gold bits but if you're ready to clean it then yes go out and buy this because its gorgeous.














4- The comforter.
This bubble bar is also a purple one, with white tho. So basically its a berry bath bomb, can I just say that its smells so good! Its that fruity smell but its not sweet. Im really bad at explaining, basically it smells like a lot of black berries. If you're not a fruity person then maybe this isn't for you. 




5- Big Bang.
This is just everything and more. First can I just say it looks like the sky, yes the sky I don't know any other way to describe it stop judging. It has two pink stars in the middle and the rest of the ball is blue and it has yellow dots on the corners. ahhh Its just so pretty and smells like lemon, so for those who don't wanna get the comforter because of its sweet scent then go get this one!




6- Magic wand.
This bubble bar is one the cutest bubble bars i've ever seen, Its a sparkly pink (which yes will leave your tub sparkly), and is in a shape of a wand. Its just so cute ! 




7- The experimenter. 
This bath bomb looks is just so colorful! It's mixed with beautiful blues, pinks and yellows. Its just so pretty oh ma god. Its a very sweet scented bath bomb, it smells like candy floss and vanilla idk. Its just really good. 





8- Big blue.
Now this bath bomb looks very calm, just like the ocean. It doesn't have crazy colors on it. Its just a simple white with blue borders. I really liked the simplicity of it and it smells really good. 





9- Twilight. 
Okay so I own this bath bomb but I haven't used it as yet. My friends used it and they said it smells of lavender which I know I would really love. Appearance wise its pretty cool looking, it has moons and stars made on it and its this pinkish purplish colour which I love. 




10- Ickle baby bot.
This bath bomb looks like a robot. Yes a robot, How cool is that !
This bath bomb I'm not gonna lie, it does make you sleepy. Not that the others don't this just makes you way more sleeper than the rest. Again it has that lavender scent to it which is wonderful! I absolutely love this one. 




11- Frozen. 
Yes now we're Olaf. 
Ahh this bath bomb is so cool, I really like the name itself but even appearance wise its got shades of blue which is very cool, I love how the colors blend with each other. Scent wise its okay, nothing too great but its a still a good bath bomb. 



Thats all for this blog, 
Tell me which one of those products you love, (social media links below)

I love you guys so much,
Adiva x 

SOCIAL MEDIA-
Instagram - https://instagram.com/adiivaaxx/
Facebook - / https://www.facebook.com/adiivaasblogs/
 Snapchat- @adiivaax
Musical.ly - @adiivaax 

2 comments:

  1. It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you few interesting things or advice. Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read even more things about it!
    Shea Butter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete