YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 12 December 2015

Bath and Body Works Christmas Haul ! (Christmas series part 2)

Hey guys its Adiva !
I absolutely love the Winter, why ? Well because duhh Christmas!
So I got into the Christmas spirit and went shopping... Guess where I went?
That's right Bath And Body Works because its clearly all I need…...I was in heaven for 2 hours ☮

1- The first thing I bought was the Twisted peppermint Collection, I just had to pick it all up.
It includes the Shea Swirl body lotion, Foam soap, Candle, Sanitizer, Fragrance mist, Ultra Shea body cream, Lotion, hand cream, shower gel, lip gloss and the bath scrub





2- Winter Candy Apple is a must. I picked up the lotion, Foam hand soap, Cleansing hand soap and the body scrub














3- Ahhhh Sugar Plum Dream, So obsessed with their sanitizer and their hand cream


4- Iced Gingerbread's Foam hand soap is goals I swear. I will totally repurchase it


5- From the Merry Berry Christmas collection I just picked up their sanitizer. Its packaging is really cute but I don't know how I feel about its scent.




6- Now for the best part….. THE CANDLES !
I picked up Tis The Season, Peppermint swirl, Winter Candy Apple, Cinnamon Caramel Swirl and Noel





7- I also got the Winter Wonderland Cleansing hand soap and it's sanitizer


Thats all for this blog !
Yayy part 2 of our Christmas series ! So exiting ahhh 

I love you guy so much,
Adiva 


No comments:

Post a Comment