YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 31 July 2015

About me ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Hey guys its Adiva!
This blog im gonna be telling you guys about me ๐Ÿ˜™ 
*Im a pro swimmer, yes ive been doing swimming for 3 years (well pro swimming for 3 years) ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿผ
*I got my braces put on the 30th of december which meant that i had to go to a party on 31st for new years and i wasnt able to eat anything, therefore i danced hungry all night ๐ŸŽŠ 
*i own a starbucks cover (for my phone) which now makes me queen of coffee ☕️
*5th grade was by far the worst year of my entire school life ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
*I met Lilly Singh AKA IIsuperwomanII when i went for her world tour in delhi, She hugged me and i died ๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿผ
*I went for One Directions concert in Dubai, I was screaming so much that i lost my voice๐Ÿ”‡
*I absolutely love quotes. I will spent my entire day searching up quotes,No seriously its a problem 
*I still have the first doll that was given to me ๐ŸŽŽ
*Im Indian although i was born and brought up in Dubai ๐ŸŒ
*I now live in Qatar ๐Ÿช
*I was born on 13/1/2003๐ŸŒˆ
*I have a sister named vania and a dog named coco ❤️
*My hair colour used to be extremely black but now its this dark brown๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿฝ
*I also have a strip of my hair dyed blonde ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ
*every time i travel somewhere i find it very important to carry a backpack, i have no idea why ๐ŸŽ’

Thats it for this blog i'll insert a picture of me at the end if this ❤️ 
I love you guys so much ! 
~ Adiva x

2 comments: