YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 30 July 2015

Youtube


Hey guys its Adiva !
I originally started youtube in 5th grade and my first ever video was about my dog, unfortunately i ended up deleting that video because i was afraid people in school would find out.

then 2 years later (7th grade) my friend Sajedah started youtube which gave me an idea and i said to myself"hey why don't i start youtube again?" I didn't want many of my friends to find out about it so the only person i told about my youtube channel were my parents, sajedah,maha and mariam.
a month had passed by and couple of the people from my school started finding out about my youtube channel i was so afraid that they would laugh about it but surprisingly they didn't which in turn gave me  so much support. I can't thank my friends enough.
I said to myself " i don't have to be afraid, youtube is what i enjoy doing and even if people wanna laugh its fine. I'm gonna do what makes me happy", now no matter what i won't be deleting my youtube channel

Thats it for this blog.
i love you guys so much <3
- Adiva x

No comments:

Post a Comment