YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 11 August 2015

My trip to Paris summer 2015 !



Hey guys its Adiva ! 
So this summer i went to paris for a week and can i just say i had a BLAST!! 
It was so much fun, oh and that was the first time i'd been there.
I really enjoyed seeing the veiw from the top of the effiel tower and seeing Leonardo da vinci's famous painting 'Mona Lisa' . And I couldn't miss seeing 'the last supper 'painting at  the Louvre Museum. 
I also really enjoyed shopping at the abecrombie store and picking up things from the biggest mall in Paris Galeries. But the best part was Disney Land !!! 

The view from the Effiel Tower is marvelous! Oh how beautiful it was (I'll insert a pic)


Disney land was so much fun, I literally stood for an hour  in line for the rollar coasters but it was all worth it! I saw the mickey parade it was so much fun. I also went to the haunted house and wow it was hella cluster phobia. I bought the Minnie Mouse ears also it was so cute ! 

Thats all for this blog 
I love you guys so much !!! 
Adiva x

No comments:

Post a Comment