YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 25 November 2015

20 things to do when you're bored

Hey guys it's Adiva !
Now if you're like me and you're always bored then don't worry ! I've come up with 20 things to do when you're bored.

1- Make some diys, you could always check out mine by clicking here !











2- Bake












3- watch a tv series













4- Shop. Either online or at the mall










5- Go on tumblr, I swear the times flies when you're on it










6- Do your nails











7- FaceTime someone














8- Check what you're fav celebs are up to these days











9- Make a scrap book










10- Clean up you're room maybe ?














11- Make a playlist of all your fav songs












12- Learn how to play a new instrument











13- Have a mini photo shoot with some friends














14- Make an album of all your fav pics
















15- Write down a list of things you want to do














16- Re decorate your room










17- If you have a pet spend some time with them














18- Have a spa night














19- Make event cards in advance












20- Read a magazine















Thats all for this blog !

Now for my weekly quote- 





Weekly Picture- 




Thats all, 
If you tried these out then  please tell me on social media (links below) because I'm working extremely hard on these blogs. Im very busy and have a minimum amount of time to write these. Please be patient with me I know i've been all over the place with my posts. 

I love you guys so much,
Adiva x  


SOCIAL MEDIA- 
Instagram - https://instagram.com/adiivaax/
 Snapchat- @adiivaax 



No comments:

Post a Comment