YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday 30 October 2015

Happy Halloween !




Hey guys its Adiva !
And HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'LL !
OH MA GOD IM SO EXITED!!!
So basically I'm throwing a Halloween party this year with all my friends and I'm so exited ! 
We're all dressing up and going trick or treat (don't judge we're not too old for it ..lol)
Im being a Devil this Halloween, 
I'll  basically be wearing a red dress, black ankle boots and devil horns. 
I will post exactly what I'm wearing next blog or for some behind the scenes check out my social media (links below) 

Anyway I hope you guys  enjoy your Halloween, make sure to send me pics on so I can see all your wonderful faces ! 

Thats all for this blog, 
I love you guys so much !
Adiva x 

SOCIAL MEDIA :
Instagram - https://instagram.com/adiivaax/
 Snapchat- @adiivaax 

No comments:

Post a Comment