YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Back to Fall shopping !

Hey guys its Adiva !
Every morning I stress because I have nothing to wear, Especially nothing for fall ! You do the same don't lie. So I went online and found things that are so Fall and they're affordable well most of them.

H&M - Now h&m has some pretty cool stuff for fall, I wouldn't say its exactly cheap but they aren't so pricey either.



Embroidered Blouse- $14.99














Chiffon Dress- $17.99 (comes in more colors)















Textured Peplum Top- $14.99 (comes in more colors)














Short Skirt- $19.99


Wool-blend Pilot Jacket- $59.99

T-shirt with Printed Design- $12.99


Forever 21- This store is my forever life savor, they have some awesome stuff!


Marled Open-Front Cardigan- $19.90


























Textured Knit Sweater - $10.90


















Utility Romper -$29.90





The Fifth Label Expectations Chambray Romper - $110.00



Faux Suede Shift Dress- $27.90






Thats all for my back to fall shopping!
Make sure you tell me what you want me to write about next, also have you followed me on social media as yet ? If not then the links will be at the end of this !




And since its a brand new week here's my picture of the week - 




And my quote of the week -




That's all for this blog!
I love you guys so much,
Adiva x 





No comments:

Post a Comment