YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 7 January 2016

I'll be back !




Hey guys its Adiva !
I have exams coming up in 2 weeks and I'm desperately trying to finish my syllabus, as you can imagine studying for exams isn't exactly easy. I have a ton of work to finish so I won't be able to keep up with my blog.

I need to take a break from writing for around 2 and a half weeks, I'll be back around the end of January with hopefully new ideas. I could spend very little time writing crappy blogs which are of no use but I don't want to do that. So I have decided to take a break and focus on my studies.

I'll be back soon, You could still check my social media to keep up with me. (links below)

I love you guys and hopefully i'll be back in 2 weeks ready with ton of ideas.

Thats all for this blog !
I love you guys,
Adiva x 

SOCIAL MEDIA - 
Instagram - https://instagram.com/adiivaaxx/
Facebook - / https://www.facebook.com/adiivaasblogs/
 Snapchat- @adiivaax
Musical.ly - @adiivaax 

No comments:

Post a Comment